Ecocity Builders provides a diverse range of consulting services to individuals and organizations committed to cultivating ecologically, economically and socially healthy cities, towns and neighborhoods in balance with natural systems.
Our roles can include:
- Supporting cities and service providers in establishing evidence based information systems, defining sustainable and circular economic development opportunities and delivering plans and policies to meet local needs.
- Assisting in the assessment of cities against the Ecocity Standards.
- Creation of sustainable neighborhood plans and integrated projects with an emphasis on citizen participation.
- Developing educational materials, curriculum and workshops.
- Working with citizens and urban service providers to improve services, minimize waste and reduce the city’s ecological footprint.
- Assisting clients in engaging with cities and communities to create solutions that support sustainability goals.
Do you have a project you need assistance with? Contact us for more information about our consulting services.